EDDM® Postcards 5000 for $291
Design your EDDM Postcards here online.
Popular Every Door Direct Mail Postcard Sizes.
Continue by selecting from Popular EDDM Postcard Sizes and save with our Cheap EDDM Print Prices.
Custom EDDM® Postcard Printing
EDDM Postcard Marketing Ideas
• Make sure that your EDDM® postcard as a coupon on both sides of the postcard. We never know which side they're going to look at first.
• Do not forget to add your social media URLs, bonus points for adding a QR code to link to your social media page.
• Find other businesses to go in with you on purchasing and advertising your EDDM® postcard this can help save you time and increase the chances of someone keeping your postcard around. Businesses that complement yours are a great choice so our local eateries.
EDDM® postcard design tips
• Your postcard should reflect what it is that you are offering. If your business is a Lawn Care Service, you would like your EDDM® postcard to represent what your offer is about visually. We only have a few seconds to convey to them what you are offering and how you will save them money or eliminate a problem for them. Explain with images which it is that you are offering them without words.
• Having your coupon on the lower right-hand corner is an excellent key to good marketing via EDDM® postcards. It is usually where their eyes will go first, and if you can make your coupon area have strong contrast, it will help make your offer pop. For instance, a yellow square with your offer is going to stand out more than it would than if it had just appeared in a similar font and color background.
• Less is more. EDDM® postcards that are full of vocabulary will look too busy to read and most likely will be discarded because of that. Most people nowadays want their information quickly. A good suggestion is following these necessary steps below.
What Should My Every Door Direct Mail Postcard Include?
• What I have - Your title should get to the point of what you are offering.
• Who am I or what is it going to do for you. Quickly show your marketing prospect the benefit of contacting you today! Or by using your services or products, don't forget to back it up visually.
• Offer them a limited time offer for your coupons, the presentation, limited-time information. Treat this as you would be the coupon area of the EDDM® postcard.
• Offer your fortunate mail recipient by rewarding them with a Limited Time offer or coupon to build some time scarcity and perceived value. Remember you are sending your EDDM® sized postcard.
• Adding the community name on your postcard mailer is an excellent way to add a local feel to your offer. It can also help build urgency in your proposal as you may be offering a special just for a specific area until you move one.
• What do I want you to do next or what others call a call to action.
Your EDDM® postcard should be planned out for this last step. It is to entice them and tell them to make that call to action. You want them to visit your website, visit my website for more information. Or Call me now to get started. There are many call to action out there. Find the one that is best for you and your service. But if you are sending them to your website. I strongly suggest sending them to a page that has a quick contact form available.
• If you have the above, you should get a good result from your EDDM® postcard marketing phase. Without making it too wordy, if you can display a positive review so that you have a claim to fame somewhere on your postcard, it may help and show off your yelp reviews page if available.
We love talking EDDM®. There is so much you can do with it, and nowadays, for only 0.176 cents per door for delivery, it is one of the cheapest ways to get your business out there in a short amount of time. We see many EDDM® postcards come through daily, and after a while, some of us can quickly tell which ones are most likely going to get business from them and what ones have a very slim chance. Message and design are critical, and we want your campaign to be successful. You are always welcome to contact us to speak to someone about your EDDM® postcard campaign during the design phase by giving us a call or send an image via email.
We also offer a full-service graphic design on EDDM® postcards.
EDDM® Postcard Types
Standard EDDM® Postcards
Perforate EDDM® Postcards Includes tear off business card.
Popular EDDM® Postcard Sizes
6.5x8, 6.5x9, 8x10, 8.5x11 9x11, 6.5x12, 9x12
Custom EDDM® sizes available
Printed on thick 14pt UV Coated or Uncoated