Flyer printing 2500 8.5 x 11 Full Color For $199 – Save On Flyers
Custom Flyer Printing
Ideas for designing your flyers
• Make sure your headline stands out and use words like Time-sensitive, bonus offer, secrets, and other attention words in or near your headline
• Do not clutter up your flyer with too many graphics. It will be distracting most of the Time. We suggest one or two large pictures so they can focus more on your message.
• Be sure that your FAB (Features and benefits) are highlighted and easily found on your flyer and stand out from competing verbiage. Let them know you will solve their problem.
• Have an area where they can easily find a special offer or discount on your flyer.
• Be sure, and this is the most important, have a clear, quick, and straightforward call to action at the end of your message.
We can design your flyer for your next marketing campaign. Just contact us if you have any questions. And to help you create your custom flyers, we have a free template to help you with your design.
Our low-cost flyers are printed on some of the best paper in the industry. Our standard flyer gives you that magazine paper feels that people associate with quality printing.
We offer many sizes for you to choose from when designing your custom flyer. And if you have any questions, please ask we have created over a hundred flyer designs for real estate, restaurants, special events, and so many other businesses.
Popular Custom Flyer Sizes
• 100lb Gloss Book